1. Manufacturing Audits
Our Manufacturing Audits offer a great degree of flexibility and can be customized to fit your specific requirements:
- Factory profile, company financial evaluation.
- Audit of suppliers’ evaluations and sourcing process.
- Audit of working conditions: social and safety conditions for workers.
- Audit of safety policy: Fire prevention, evacuation plan, chemical hazard, safety in workshops.
- Audit of workers qualifications: Training process, certifications for the work assigned.
- Audit of facilities: Warehouses for supplies and end products, testing and QA facilities.
- Audit of workshops: Evaluate if the factory has the machines, tools and facilities required to produce the product ordered.
- Audit of standards and processes: Verification of the standards and processes followed by the factory, such as ISO9001, ISO3834, LRQA ISO/TS 16949, PPAP, APQP.
- Quality control of the product during the manufacturing process according to the standards and requirements defined by the customer.
Specialties: Heavy Machinery, Metal structures, Welding, Mechanics and Painting.
2. Process Improvement and Reengineering
Business process improvement for manufacturing and service industries:
- Six Sigma and lean
- ISO Standards
- Change Management
3. Company Training
Onsite training for manufacturing companies:
- Welding techniques
- Painting techniques
- Project Supervision
- Project Management
4. Project Supervision
Onsite project supervision for manufacturing projects.